ArcoJedi's Dastardly Plan

Plankton: Lord knows I've tried. I've exhausted every evil plan in my filing cabinet... from A to Y!
Karen the Computer: A to Y?
Plankton: Yeah, A to Y. You know, the alphabet.
Karen the Computer: What about Z?
Plankton: Z?
Karen the Computer: Z... The letter after Y...
Plankton: W, X, Y... Z. Plan Z! Here it is, just like you said. 

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

1:14 PM - MonsterCommerce Softball Game [DCP_0391]


MonsterCommerce Softball Game [DCP_0391]
Originally uploaded by ArcoJedi.
Even though I wasn't playing in the game, I brought my camera and camcorder to the MonsterCommerce Softball Game. One of my coworkers (Toni? J.D.?) grabbed my camera and decided to take some pictures of me. I'll have other pictures from this game later.


© ArcoJedi 2006 - Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates